Acquity Group Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Acquity Group Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.6

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I submitted my application online after speaking with representatives from a college career fair and a recruiter reached out to me about a week later. I had a phone screening with the recruiter going over my resume and pre-qualifications. Next step was an interview with a member of the sales team. This round was very similar but more in depth, no unexpected questions. Finally, the last round was an onsite interview which consisted of two one-on-one interviews with members of the sales team and a presentation on "Why sales?" and "Why Acquity/Accenture?" For the presentation, be prepared to sell yourself and stand out amongst the other candidates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, base salary + commission

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Met through a college career fair, recruiter reached out within a few weeks, interviewed with her and then came into the office for an in-person interview with two members of the team.

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

6 Interviews moving up in scale. Once you move to the next interview you are informed you've made it to the next level. The last interview is in the Chicago office where you meet HR and your direct reports. They ask a lot of process questions and test your dev and backend acumen. It is very strenuous. Each interviewer has different questions pertaining to their own needs. Robust background check.

Interview Questions

• Process questions. STAR questions. Recount your background of what worked and what didn't and how did you fix/change the process? They gave you hypothetical questions that were personality focused.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the minimal. They are very corporate and lean on their company clauses.

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone screen and then onsite interview. Phone screen involved a couple of technical questions. Nothing too in depth. The on site was more behavioral than technical, followed by a written essay question round

Interview Questions

• Caesar cipher question involving hash maps and an offset   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview with three managers, then give presentation why you would be an effective sales rep.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (North Chicago, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial interview was conducted by phone with the HR manager, followed by another with the hiring manager. Well organized, timely, and succinct questions were asked by all, and the general demeanor was excellent.

Interview Questions

• Correlating past experiences with the open position description.   Answer Question

Another opportunity.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

The order went as follows: college event, phone interview, personality test (done at home), personal interview. I was pretty shocked at how informal everyone was. I interviewed with 4 people total: 1 VP, 1 manager, and 2 associates and I was pretty shocked by their lack of interviewing skills. I felt that throughout all 4 interviews I had control over the interview(s) because those interviewing me either: went off on unrelated tangents, didn't manage their time according to HR's schedule, or didn't ask the right questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you finance your college education? Where else are you applying and for what position(s)?   Answer Question

Enterprise Architect - Senior Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

Extensive phone and in person. Be prepared for follow-up interviews. In my case I would strongly suggest you MAKE SURE the position is real. They have no regard for your time so their inexperience is profound.

Corporate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

I was first contacted in the morning by the recruiter by phone. Within the 10-15 min interview, she asked me the usual questions (how did you find out about our company, At the end she told me to fill out a behavioral assessment and gave me an interview date and time. The interview day lasted 3 hours or so. You'll talk to several sales managers and the VP of Sales. Be prepared to write a short essay in 15 mins about technology and how it has affected you (and will affect you in 5 years). At the end of the day, we presented our presentations.

Interview Questions

• Why sales? Why Acquity Group? They will ask you to make a PP presentation. Easy if you practice.   Answer Question

Associate, Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

It was a long and very elaborate process. Initially the HR kept updating the status regularly, but once the onsite interview was over, they failed to get back if they had a positive decision or not.
    First round was on campus. Where they actually have flash cards and ask you to choose one of them. Each contain a case.
    The one that I picked was on product pricing. They asked me to help a furniture store to brand and sell their products on a website I was designing. They went through my thought process and saw how I did it.
    I was then invited to their office in Chicago for the final round. Long day. Had a bunch of people. It was a round robin fashioned interview where they constantly had you switching rooms. Initial round was with one senior mgmt personnel (completely situation and behavioral round); next was with a current associate (again non-technical and behavioral); third round was technical (simple poker game implementation apart from the fact that the manager was unclear in most of his questions)
    By late noon, HR gave a tour of their office.