Acquity Group Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acquity Group Consultant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

I got the interview through my career center at school. I gave a little bit of background about myself and then was given two quick case interviews that asked me how I would approach two different situations concerning technology. I did not receive a second round and believe it was because they were looking for someone with a more technical background.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about combining seven different websites into one and how long would it take?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Acquity Group

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL) in December 2009.

Interview

The first part of the interview was pretty standard; interviewer brought up a couple of items on my resume and I discussed my experiences, etc. Then there was a case portion, where I was presented with two scenarios and asked what I would do in this situation. Both were related to restructuring web sites for clients. I might have gone into too much detail in the second one which turned off the interviewer, so I would advise applicants to be more general.

Interview Questions

• How would you restructure and consolidate a given client's website? (They will provide specific information as you ask for it)   Answer Question