Acquity Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acquity Group Interview Questions

2.7

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

6 Interviews moving up in scale. Once you move to the next interview you are informed you've made it to the next level. The last interview is in the Chicago office where you meet HR and your direct reports. They ask a lot of process questions and test your dev and backend acumen. It is very strenuous. Each interviewer has different questions pertaining to their own needs. Robust background check.

Interview Questions

• Process questions. STAR questions. Recount your background of what worked and what didn't and how did you fix/change the process? They gave you hypothetical questions that were personality focused.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the minimal. They are very corporate and lean on their company clauses.

Associate, Technology Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group.

Interview

Recruited on campus. 2 part interview process. First part involved a 45 minute interview with 2 case studies and standard behavioral questions. Case studies were similar to those in business management with a technical twist. One of the case studies was about increasing revenue for an online store.
    Onsite interview was lasted about two and a half hours Process involved 5 consecutive 30 minute interviews with employees of varying skill and experience. The questions asked were fairly standard and expected.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Technical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group.

Interview

Had a phone interview but then seems like they had already reached the number of candidates required so everyone who had interviews after a certain date got a reject within a few hours. So apply early so that your time is not wasted in the name of a filler interview later.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Acquity Group.

Interview

I got the interview though campus recruiting event. The interview process started with some simple basic information such as which side you may be more interested, business or technical. If your answer is business, they will place you into business analyst. If your answer if technical, they will place you into technical consultant, which main job function is programming. The recruiter went though my resume and ask some related question. At the end, I had a case interview asking me design a web for furniture store.

Associate Interview

Application

Interview

I had met them during the career fair. Initially had the 1st round interview on campus which involved case studies.Was invited for the next set of rounds at their HQ in chicago. Consisted of 5 different rounds. The interview rounds were more behavioural in nature than technical. The interviewers were extremely easy to talk to and overall it was a great experience

Interview Questions

• In my technical round, I was asked to code a few basic ciphers.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Irvine, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

1. Submit resume at school career fair
    2. Campus interview
    3. Onsite interview at Irvine Office
    4. Decision

Interview Questions

• Describe a typical software developement life cycle with given requirements on a client's site   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Seattle, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

The HR was great and really friendly. Responded in a timely fashion. But she didn't tell me the interview process properly. She told me there would be case interview questions but when I went there, I had a technical interview. It wasn't that hard but I wish the HR had given proper instructions. It would've saved me days of case interview prep. People were generally friendly. Seattle office is very very small. One of the interviewers was a bit harsh but rest were all very friendly

Interview Questions

• Technical round in place of case interview. Threw me off. But it was easy. Just print the nth fibonacci number.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Irvine, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

On Campus Interview Process followed up by second round of interviews in local office. First interview was with a junior employee on campus. Second round consisted of three interviews and a basic writing test. Consisted of a Behavioral Interview, Case Interview, Senior Manager Interview, and a New Hire Interview. My peers in the process were very well qualified and many were masters students from USC. Expect a more competitive process in the future when the firm is fully Folded into Accenture Interactive.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Irvine, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied through on campus career fair. Had an oncampus interview two weeks later followed by an onsite interview.

On campus interview was straight forward case studies. Both dealt with design techniques of website. If you know basic web dev , ( fluid web site design, mobile site, self adjusting site , bootstrap etc) this will be piece of cake.

Onsite interview is simple too. One technical question ( ONE, kid you not) which was very simple followed by 4 leadership / team player evaluation round. If you know how to talk smart you are through.

HRs, interviewers and even the west coast director I spoke to was really accomodating.

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate as it was my first offer and they offered what seemed like a good offer in SoCal for a fresher. I am interviewing at couple of more places but I am strongly considering taking up this offer as the people I interacted with were very sweet to let go as collegaues.

Application

Interview

I was contacted by a campus recruiter after a career fair and set up the first interview. The first interview was basic and asked about my resume. There was also a case study in the first interview which wasn't too difficult.

The second round was in the Chicago office and it consisted of 5 interviews; 2 behavioral, 1 with a new associate, 1 written, and a programming knowledge test.

Interview Questions

• In one sentence, tell me why Acquity Group should hire you.   Answer Question