ActSoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 1, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at ActSoft

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ActSoft (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Loose interview process it was very casual. There may have been some "illegal" questions about my marital and child status but that did not stop me from getting the job. No HR interaction it is all with direct management and one to two levels higher.

Interview Questions

• Are you married and do you have kids?   1 Answer

Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ActSoft (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Applied online and got email one on one interview. Spoke for about 30 minutes then interviewed with the CIO and about a week I was offered the position. I started the following week

Negotiation

I would advise to ask the highest them settle at a good salary

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ActSoft (Tampa, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Very informal, the leadership is young and the company is fairly new so they do not have a very formal interview. I was referred by an employee and that seemed to go a long way.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ActSoft (Tampa, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview and In-Person group interview department heads. Good questions and provided in-depth answers to questions regarding the roles of the position and the opportunities for advancement.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary or unexpected. Standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ActSoft (Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)) in May 2012.

Interview

First there was a writing of test program on c#.
    Then tech interview.
    We were discussing previous experience and interviewer asked couple questions about utf8, wcf, wpf, bindings and business objects.

Interview Questions

• Difference between .net timers   1 Answer