Actavis Territory Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Actavis Territory Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Actavis.

Interview

5 interviews total, 2 phone interviews, in person interview with district manager and an in person interview with regional sales manager. Ride along with district and regional sales managers and an interview at the corporate location. Be prepared for a commitment in the interview process and a chance that you will not receive the position.

Interview Questions

• Nothing to crazy, but be prepared to lead calls on ride-a longs.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Actavis

Territory Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Actavis in January 2012.

Interview

HR recruiter called, no notice, glad I was prepared. Conversation was great it lasted about 30 min. I took the online IQ and skills test, moved to the next phase, and interview on line (it is a timed interview, NO interaction, answer to a black screen, the 10 basic questions appear on the right, you have 30 seconds to think about and 3 min to answer) I will never opt for an interview process like this again. An interview is stressful enough but by adding an interview process like this is not worth the headache.
    Why can't you take the time and skype with your candidates? This is a sales position and you are selling, promoting and educating to real live doctors, not selling to a blank screen.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Actavis in January 2008.

Interview

Phone interview with the District Manager. One on one interview with the same District Manager. Pretty simple questions: what would you do in this situation, etc. Basically answer in STAR format and you'll be fine. Research the products and demonstrate your knowledge of the physicians in your territory. Demonstrate ability to fill seats at med-ed events.