Actis Technologies Private limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Actis Technologies Private limited

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Actis Technologies Private limited

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Actis Technologies Private limited (Mumbai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was decent enough.
    Firstly an IQ test was conducted then a technical 2 rounds with one with a team lead and second with the manager. Condition was to sign a bond of 3.5 years.

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Actis Technologies Private limited.

Interview

I have not applied for the job but their HR contacted me after looking at profile and agreed to attend the interview.

The First round was IQ test - Got all questions except one with 140+ score.

Next round Technical round - The interview went well.

3rd round HR went very well and they said they will call me again with updates.
    After 2 days their HR called and said "Their MD wants to meet and have another round of interview and he said it's the final round"
    I went to their office in Andheri east and interviewed by their MD, Technical person and HR as Board. The interview went very well and in the end they asked me about the salary package and the negotiation on that happened. We arrived and agreed at certain package.

They said they will need few identity and other documents for further process and their HR mailed me asking the same. I sent all the required documents and called him after a week, he said their manager is out of station he will inform me as soon as he comes and signs on the documents.
    I did couple of follow ups after that for 2 weeks. After that the HR stopped picking up my calls, no reply for mails.

The company should have at least common sense and courtesy to tell the candidate what happened that too after doing all formalities.

I felt i had wasted 4 days of my time on a useless company.

Manager- Key Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Actis Technologies Private limited (Pune (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Basic Screening by HR over Telephone.
    Personal Interview round with nearest Branch head
    If Shortlisted, HR round with HR Head.
    Last Round with Either the Director or General Manager

Interview Questions

• We already have a strong Sales Team with us. Why should we hire you? What value will you bring to our company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Generally if you are firm on your demand and reasonable, they try and match your expectations. Atleast thats what happened with me