Active Network Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Active Network Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Active Network

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

There are both onsite and phone interviews. Interviewers were quite friendly, and process was well-organized.Be ready to take an IQ test when you show up. After you complete the test, be ready to talk to discuss sales related questions. As I understand, you will only receive an offer if you pass the IQ test. So take that seriously.
Test- 50 questions in 15 mins- you can google Vista IQ test to get an idea.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
    What interests you most about this position?
    How do you handle rejection?
    Basic sales questions.
    Whats your Active?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Active Network

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

the recruiter and the sales manager described the position differently. it would have been nice if they would have compared notes on the job description instead of offering two different explanations.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Unique Tests with quirky questions. Start with a phone interview lasting 30 minutes or so, you then are asked to take an online personalty and IQ type test. I understand the pass/fail rate is not very good, but if you do pass you come in for a face to face and once again take the IQ portion. From time of Face to Face to Actual Offer took about a week. I negotiated for a higher base salary, but would have liked more.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Active Network.

Interview

Applied on their website, took an online assessment test, follow up call from a recruiter , re-took test in office (this is to verify your results), interview with a sales manager, offer.

Interview Questions

• The test is an SAT/ACT type assessment. Your score must be within a set range to get an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask for as much as possible. They will not let you know the details of the comp plan.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Active Network.

Interview

I had a connection at the company who got my resume in front of the sales manager. The sales mgr reached out via email to set up an in person interview. I met with the sales mgr and the sales VP. I also met with another account mgr which was great as I was able ask questions about the role, the mgr and the company. Overall, the interview process was very good and easy.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (San Diego, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Initial call came from internal HR Coordinator. Interview process was fairly tedious and numbered 3 times including specific department mgr. Dressed professionally but environment was definitely casual.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember exactly but something to do with how I would you handle a customer only concerned about price.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, they simply shared what the position paid with commission possibilities