Active Network Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Active Network Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Active Network

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Draper, UT).

Interview

Had interview with a HR recuriter in Texas, and then with one in Draper.
Phone interview with Manager
face to face interview with team
Phone interview with Project Managers
Phone interview with Director.
Received offer over the phone and then in writing within 1 business day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't need to negotiate. They offered me what I was expecting.

Other Interview Reviews for Active Network

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Active Network.

Interview

Online Quiz were you answered personality questions and solved problems. Have yet tohear back from them which is a little frustrating. Would think that a completion email would be sent after completion

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Active Network.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 people in the span of 1 hour. The questions were very basic, and there didn't seem to be much competition for the position. The office was very casual, and I felt overdressed in a suit. The culture seemed to be young and loose, and I felt very comfortable with the 2 people I met with.

Interview Questions

• There was really nothing difficult about it. Although, I have heard that the hiring process has been revamped since.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Nashville, TN) in September 2012.

Interview

There was a phone interview with HR to confirm information in my resume. A phone interview with the hiring manager. A few days later I was called in for an in-person interview. I met with a couple of people from different teams that I would be interacting with on a regular basis, then had a one-on-one interview with the hiring manager. A few days later I was presented with a good offer.

Interview Questions

• I was giving a real world example of an enhancement request and asked to come up with follow-up questions I would present to the client in a meeting to clarify requirements. The hiring manager gave me about 15 minutes and then he came back in as the customer.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Active Network (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy any one can get in.
    Simple and regular run of the mill questions.
    Got call from Technical recruiter, followed by call by Hiring manager.
    Was invited for face to face interview, with Hiring manger and team members.
    Got offer 2 days after face to face.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult stakeholders?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Where do you see your self in 5 years?
      Etc.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Active Network.

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter was in touch in about a week. A phone interview was scheduled by the recruiter. The interview was fairly straight forward. I was told my CV would be forwarded to the hiring manager and I would here back from them in about 2 days. I never did here back and where I sent an email to inquire about the status of my application I got sent back a generic rejection email.