Active Network Client Applications Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 211 interviews

Sales Engineer

160 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in Sep 2015

Interview

You take a simple math test twice, once alone & once while on a Skype call. If you do well they invite you to an in person interview with two random higher ups. If you do well in that interview you get another interview with the manager of the specific division they're considering you for.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you failed. Why do you think you would be good at this job? How do you keep yourself motivated?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in Aug 2015

Interview

I had three phone calls with a recruiter and two skype interviews with management. I also had to take an online IQ and personality test. The questions were easy and asked for examples of how you would handle different situations.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.

Active Network

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Active Network

Interview

They started off with a test online to see if you have basic high school education knowledge. Then you will get a phone interview with a hiring person before you are scheduled with a manager. The in person interview was quick and fast.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2015

Interview

Sent in a resume and cover letter, they got back to me within three days. They have you take an assessment that involves math, fill in the blanks, etc. and a personality test. If you do well, they contact you via skype and call you in for an interview. The interview itself was more informal than I'm used to. Lots of young people working in the office. They review your resume and ask you some pretty standard interview type questions.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2015

Interview

The process was pretty long and gruesome, they did a quick phone interview, then a fairly difficult SAT style test, then another version of the test on skype, then an interview. Basically if you pass the test with a high score you are very likely to get the position.

Interview Questions
  • Describe one time that you provided poor customer service to a customer.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in Nov 2014

Interview

Really general questions. Had to take a "comprehensive test" which consisted of like 30 knowledge-based questions, which if you passed like 20 of them you moved to the actual interview with a manager of a specific team.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would be an asset to this company?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2014

Interview

There was a phone interview that, if everything went well, would be followed by a short capabilities test. Then, if passed, an interview. You would take the test again on site, then go to the interview. Interviews are short, 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience in customer service?

Active Network

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network in Sep 2014

Interview

Had a referral from within the company so I was instructed to do the logical online time within a week of submitting my application. Two hours after my test the HR phoned me to notify me I had passed the test, and wanted to chitchat. An in-person interview was then setup for two weeks later. I went to the interview but soon realized I was not the only one there. Within 20 minutes I saw 5 interviewees report to the front desk. The interview itself was not hard. Mostly basic questions regarding previous experiences of dealing with tough people/how to handle certain situations. "Tell me about a time when..." There were about 6 of these and that was it. I would say to expand and be as thorough as you can when answering these questions. My interviewer was typing into his notebook the whole time and I was talking mostly to his computer. Then I never heard back from them ever again. I asked my referral and she said I didn't get in.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when group members were not cooperating and how did you handle the situation.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Broomfield, CO)

Interview

After directly applying for the position on their website, I was contact via Email by a recruiter based out of San Diego, CA location. A phone interview time was set up, and it went extremely well, and was shortly scheduled thereafter to phone interview with the Tech Manager who's based out of Gainesville, GA. Second phone interview consisted of questions about work history, personality ect. how to handle difficult clients/people. The phone interview also went extremely well, and I was contacted a few days later via email by the Tech Manager to go into the Broomfield location for a panel interview. Panel interview consisted of about 7 people all video conferenced in mainly from the Avon, CO location, and was quite awkward as all 6 of the interviewers were web conferenced in and not at the physical location. One person was there from the team to greet me in person. Everyone on the team seemed extremely passionate and happy to be working for Active Network, gave off the 'all a family' vibe and we 'take care of each other'. I was really impressed with how everyone conducted themselves professionally even though most of them were sitting at home on their company laptop. I was pretty confident that the interview went well, and I was sure I was on the top candidate list. I was contacted a week later by the recruiter, and was told that everyone was impressed with me and I would make a perfect fit, but unfortunately the open position is on hold/freeze and an offer letter of employment could not be made. I really wanted this job, and I really wanted to work there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Active Network (Carmel, IN)

Interview

I initially was interviewed by phone, and then referred to a hiring manager for another phone interview. They asked questions like: What is your greatest weakness, how would you solve problem x,y,z.?

Interview Questions
  • What are you doing to increase your knowledge and experience?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews