Active Network Client Applications Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Active Network Client Applications Specialist Interview Questions

2.6

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

You take a simple math test twice, once alone & once while on a Skype call. If you do well they invite you to an in person interview with two random higher ups. If you do well in that interview you get another interview with the manager of the specific division they're considering you for.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you failed.
    Why do you think you would be good at this job?
    How do you keep yourself motivated?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Active Network

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I had three phone calls with a recruiter and two skype interviews with management. I also had to take an online IQ and personality test. The questions were easy and asked for examples of how you would handle different situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Client Applications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Active Network.

Interview

They started off with a test online to see if you have basic high school education knowledge. Then you will get a phone interview with a hiring person before you are scheduled with a manager. The in person interview was quick and fast.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Sent in a resume and cover letter, they got back to me within three days. They have you take an assessment that involves math, fill in the blanks, etc. and a personality test. If you do well, they contact you via skype and call you in for an interview. The interview itself was more informal than I'm used to. Lots of young people working in the office. They review your resume and ask you some pretty standard interview type questions.

Interview Questions

Low pay, long commute from where I live. Some of the reviews put me off too. The interviewers really stressed being "flexible" as one of the key success factors. Makes me think the company isn't too well organized.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The process was pretty long and gruesome, they did a quick phone interview, then a fairly difficult SAT style test, then another version of the test on skype, then an interview. Basically if you pass the test with a high score you are very likely to get the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time that you provided poor customer service to a customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Really general questions. Had to take a "comprehensive test" which consisted of like 30 knowledge-based questions, which if you passed like 20 of them you moved to the actual interview with a manager of a specific team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be an asset to this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

There was a phone interview that, if everything went well, would be followed by a short capabilities test. Then, if passed, an interview. You would take the test again on site, then go to the interview. Interviews are short, 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Broomfield, CO).

Interview

After directly applying for the position on their website, I was contact via Email by a recruiter based out of San Diego, CA location. A phone interview time was set up, and it went extremely well, and was shortly scheduled thereafter to phone interview with the Tech Manager who's based out of Gainesville, GA.

Second phone interview consisted of questions about work history, personality ect. how to handle difficult clients/people. The phone interview also went extremely well, and I was contacted a few days later via email by the Tech Manager to go into the Broomfield location for a panel interview.

Panel interview consisted of about 7 people all video conferenced in mainly from the Avon, CO location, and was quite awkward as all 6 of the interviewers were web conferenced in and not at the physical location. One person was there from the team to greet me in person. Everyone on the team seemed extremely passionate and happy to be working for Active Network, gave off the 'all a family' vibe and we 'take care of each other'. I was really impressed with how everyone conducted themselves professionally even though most of them were sitting at home on their company laptop.

I was pretty confident that the interview went well, and I was sure I was on the top candidate list. I was contacted a week later by the recruiter, and was told that everyone was impressed with me and I would make a perfect fit, but unfortunately the open position is on hold/freeze and an offer letter of employment could not be made.

I really wanted this job, and I really wanted to work there.

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Active Network (Carmel, IN).

Interview

I initially was interviewed by phone, and then referred to a hiring manager for another phone interview.

They asked questions like:
    What is your greatest weakness, how would you solve problem x,y,z.?

Interview Questions

• What are you doing to increase your knowledge and experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a pay bump but was told that the wages were non-negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Carmel, IN) in April 2013.

Interview

Within 15 minutes of applying to the position via a LinkedIn listing, I was contacted by the hiring manager. After a pleasant conversation, she then forwarded me a list of "homework assignments" that entailed fake scenarios and my reaction to them and as well as an introduction to their database. A few days later, I was contacted again by her and we scheduled an interview for that week. At that point, the outlook for the position seemed positive.
    The hiring manager was not able to be at my interview so I was given a name to ask for upon arriving at the office. The staff tried contacting this person but with no luck. So, they had two other employees interview me instead, which was very confusing. They then put me in a room for a live video chat interview with an HR manager in Washington state, which lasted 45 minutes and went very well. The two employees then entered the room again and asked me basic questions about my goals and if I would be able to quickly begin the position if offered. I was then told that I would hear back as to whether I was offered the position by no later than the end of next week. A day after the deadline, I emailed the HR manager for a follow up. Another week went by....with no reply. So I called her office where I received no answer; I left a voicemail. Another week went by with still no reply.
    I NEVER received any contact from them nor replies to my follow ups. I found it very unprofessional and deceiving as they told me they would contact me no later than the end of the following week.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question: Describe to me the process and benefits of wearing a seatbelt.   10 Answers