Active Network Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Active Network Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Active Network

2.5

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Active Network in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online and heard back from a recruiter 4 days later. It was a phone interview and he mainly wanted to know why I applied to Active Network and tell him what they do. This caught me a bit off-guard being that most companies tell you about themselves and then ask you about yourself in return. Which gives you the chance to tell them how you would fit. I stumbled along and could not recover from that mistake. There were no difficult questions. Just know that unlike most phone interviews where the company takes the chance to inform you a bit more, you will instead inform them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Active Network

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network.

Interview

Hiring process was pretty fast, submitted my resume, got an email from recruiter the following day asking me to complete an online assignment, was called after three days for a phone interview which lasted about 9 minutes, very pleasant recruiter, she asked me to come in for an on-site interview scheduled for a week after the phone interview. Interview lasted about 25 minutes, was interviewed by 2 people, normal situational interview questions were asked, promised to get-in-touch within 3 days which they did.

Interview Questions

• Looking back into now from the future of 3 years, how would you say that the company has imparted into you and vice-versa?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate with the recruiter, I actually got more than I specified in the application form and phone interview