Active Network Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Active Network Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Active Network

3.2

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Active Network (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Short hiring process. Initial phone screen, then went in one day for three separate 1 on 1 interviews. All were standard questions, very nice and friendly.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate offer

Other Interview Reviews for Active Network

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Active Network (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Interview process was reasonable but thorough. Started with a phone interview from the recruiter. Then I was brought in a for the only round of interviews I did, but I did meet with a few different people. I met with recruiter, VP Finance, and the CFO. It was nice to be able to talk to employees on different levels of management.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all standard interview questions. The vibe was very casual and relaxed. Everyone was easy to talk to.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

The process started with a mixer, then there were multiple interviews with the current assistants and possible future employers. These interviews were over the phone, via Skype and in person. The interviews were pretty standard, as far as interviews go. Also, I took a personality/skills test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very long and in depth. Meeting with multiple people, mixers, personality tests, etc.. I interviewed in person and via Skype. After the last interview, of about 5, the recruiter stopped responding to my emails.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Active Network in July 2017.

Interview

Had a great, lengthy phone call with a recruiter who said I was a great fit and that she'd be moving me on to next steps with internal HR. Then ghosted me for 8 weeks and I just received a standard form auto-email with a decline. Disrespectful.