Active Network Reservation Agent - Work At Home Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Active Network Reservation Agent - Work At Home Interview Questions

Interviews at Active Network

1.8

Anonymous Employee in West Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Active Network (West Pensacola, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

I talked to HR for about 40 minutes on a phone interview. Very nice people and the interview process was a breeze. Paperwork was easy to fill out and scan in and email back. Everything was easy to do.

Interview Questions

• Well, it isn't even difficult, but they want to know what situations you have been in that you had a customer with a problem and how you handled that problem.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, you get a base hourly rate of 7.80 an hour.

Other Interview Reviews for Active Network

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Active Network (Tallahassee, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by email within 3 days for a phone interview. The interview process was fairly easy and took about 15 minutes. I was informed at the end of call that I seemed to be a good candidate for position, as long as you pass background screening and availability. Once you pass required screenings, you are sent an offer email to sign and return. Overall process was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions....
      How would you handle an irate caller? How many times do you think it's acceptable to be late or not show up for work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Ballston Spa, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Active Network (Ballston Spa, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

This was 7+ years ago, but I sent in an application and then was contacted by phone. I had two phone interviews and then I was hired to go to training. The training happened over the internet and phone. It lasted 14 days and I was paid.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable multi-tasking?
      Can you show empathy for customers?
      How do you want the customer to feel after their interaction with you?   Answer Question

Reservation Agent - Work At Home Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Active Network.

Interview

Very simple and quick inteview, took 15-20 minutes. First 10 was just explaining how things work.

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Active Network (Green Bay, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

It was as general general questions about my work history and some general questions about over the phone customer service. All the questions seemed very generic. The interview was very casual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Active Network (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Brief some 21yr old who is probably related or friends with the main scammers in charge typical dumb questions there just basically in awe you would actually take a low paying job with a horrible reputation.you could fart on the phone and get hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

simple take below minimum wage or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Saratoga Springs, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Saratoga Springs, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I received email correspondence from their HR department. I was asked to take a survey, set up a time for a phone interview. Spoke to HR and received an offer very quickly. After my first interview I was recommend for a different position that I applied for and accepted that offer. I applied and started the position within about 3 weeks time. Excellent experience. All paperwork was done via email and Skype. Equipment promised arrived in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Experience, equipment, availability where most of the questions. Interview was via a survey for the most part.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Active Network (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was about an hour long and the interviewer talked about the functions of the company and what the process is to become a Reservation agent. It was a pleasant interview the person was very social and courteous.

The job is a pro if you have no job experience or college degree. They are willing to accept you if you have a high school degree and is well in communicating. It's a plus because getting out of high school it's pretty hard to find a job that will allow a new graduated student.

One negative thing is the interviewer had forgotten to contact me and I had to make the initial contact.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal a customer that is a bit more rude and angry?

Would you be able to move on to a customer right after a rude customer?

What is your definition for being late?   Answer Question
    • What is your definition of being late?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiating. She asked if I knew their hourly pay and that it was the amount they were willing to pay.