Active Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.7

Market Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied for the position online and was contacted by a recruiting specialist
    Took multiple personality assessments and answers over the phone questions from recruiter
    Scheduled an in-person interview with the recruiter
    Attended networking event at the Active Office the night before the interview (LOVED IT)
    Interviewed the following morning and was given a really nice tour of the office upon completion of the interview

Interview Questions

• "What would your references say about you?"   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

There was a initial phone interview, followed by a personality and IQ test. Then a second interview with Creative Director. Then they wanted me to work on a "test" project... FOR FREE!!!?? That is called spec work, and it's unethical.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about my work experience, software use, etc.   Answer Question

They were asking me to work on test project for FREE.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX).

Interview

You need to take kind of an IQ test (written). The interview was with 2 people asking questions about our willingness to get the job done and being committed to getting the job done and giving examples of how I did that in the past.

Associate User Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Active Network (Richardson, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was a mere 4 minutes from beginning to end.

Prior to phone interview, there will be a 15 minute personality assessment quiz, as well as timed 15 minute skills assessment quiz. 50 questions, answer as many as you can in 15 minutes. Recruiter will then schedule phone interview after.

Visual Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Active Network in February 2017.

Interview

First, there is a rigorous cognitive test, with 50 questions to be answered in 15 min. This is followed by a personality test. I got through this round and had a call with the HR who initially said that I got the job. I went on to speak to the UX Team and just couldn't connect with them. Also, they seemed very vague and the pay for interns is extremely low, $10/ hour for a graduate student. I did not hear from them after the final round, so I assume that I did not get the job.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Walked in and asked for a meeting after applying online. Was granted an interview the next week after speaking with HR on the phone. Was required to complete personality and intelligence assessments online and in person before interviewing. Met with 5 managers over the course of 2+ hours. One manager had the audacity to call me unprofessional and question my ethics for just walking in and getting the interview instead of just waiting on their process. That was coming from a guy who was cursing like a sailor in my interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?   1 Answer

Facilities Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

First you get a call from the HR department telling you about the position you applied for, and they set up a phone interview for you to take a performance test while on the phone or skyping. Next, if you do well they set up an in person interview with the hiring manager. If all goes well in both all three interviews, you will most likely get an offer within the next couple of days.

Interview Questions

• How can you experiences help you provide assistance to this company?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

They emailed me with a job offer. Then the recruiter called me and said I had to do the pretests just as a formality.
    Pretest and phone screen, also had a computer skills test and iq test. I had to pretest two times. One time I had to FaceTime when taking the test. Then, after I took all the tests, She told me she was forwarding the results to the hiring manager. I got a no offer letter after all of that.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

You take a preliminary exam online (a lot like an IQ test). If selected, you take a design skills assessment. Next comes an interview with your potential supervisor. My interview was very relaxed and conversational, though I'm sure it depends on who you interview with.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The process took a week and a half. Online Personality assessment and Aptitude test. Followed by a phone screen with the Recruiting Supervisor. She was super friendly. A few hours after phone screen, another online aptitude test, while supervisor "verified" via face time. I was asked to come in for an in-person interview to meet with multiple heads of the HR team, but ended up only speaking with one. Great office space, everyone I met was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe your typical day as a recruiter. (how would you prepare, etc.)
      How would you approach a situation where your manager asked you to make 200 calls in one day?   Answer Question