Active Network Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Active Network Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Active Network

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

I was emailed by the recruiter to set up a phone interview. At the time of the interview, the recruiter never showed up. I emailed her for a time to reschedule and we set it up for the next day which was fine me, but I never received a phone call.

Other Interview Reviews for Active Network

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview process was long from the time of application to the time of actual interview. It was a couple of months after applying before I heard anything back. I was instructed to take a two-part online test. The first part was mostly about personality and work habits, and the second was basic skills. After completing the tests, it was another two months or so before I was requested to interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you thrive in fast-paced, high-stressed environments?   Answer Question
    • If you came on board and your manager was on vacation, how would you handle getting started?   Answer Question

Low salary for the position. Required 50 hour work-week.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network.

Interview

Applied, tested and interviewed for key manager role. Turned down offer because of my experience with the company through the process. Very delayed process, low response, testing reminded me of a mini SAT. The test was irrelevant to the job description and is not an appropriate metric for the type of skills required by the job. All signs pointed to a lack of understanding of human capital.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

A recruiter called for a phone screen. A couple of days later, I had another call with the hiring manager. The next week, I went to the office for a meeting with the hiring manager and two peers.