Active Network Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Active Network

3.5

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

Phone screening with recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, and an in-person interview with hiring manager and other marketing team members. Recruiter was really friendly, informative and great at explaining steps involved in the interview process! I never felt like I was left in the dark and there were no surprises along the way. The process moved fairly quickly!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Active Network

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network in May 2014.

Interview

Assessment at home and then on-site; Phone interview with recruiter; In-person interview with hiring manager. After a call with the recruiter, you are asked to take their assessment which is part IQ test and part personality test (I assume this is used to determine whether you are "Active"). After doing so, you are brought in for an in-person interview and then asked to replicate your test (they want to make sure your results are valid). After this, it depends on the department position. In one case, I was called by the hiring manager and waited nearly five months for feedback. In the other two, I interviewed in person shortly thereafter - not as long of a wait, but definitely strange and confusing process.

Interview Questions