Active Network Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Active Network Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Active Network

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and shortly after received an email from the company recruiter /HR person regarding an invitation to take an initial personality and cognitive test as the next step in the process.

The assessment was composed of a 50 question personality test and then followed by a 15 minute timed cognitive wonderlik type test consisting of another 50 questions. The nature of this cognitive test was such that you only had seconds to answer complex spatial reasoning and analysis equations.

The day after I took the assessment, the recruiter / HR person sent me a terse email stating that they were moving forward with other candidates.

A cognitive assessment such as this, which was unrealistic in its delivery, does not really test those abiliies and skill sets required for a Project Manager role.

Other Interview Reviews for Active Network

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Active Network in June 2015.

Interview

Was contacted but after the initial call with the recruiter the process took very long for a follow up. Later determined the salary was very low. Finally was told the position requisition was cancelled....

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Got a mail from HR to take assessment online, first was personality assessment and second was cognitive which was tough. 50 question in 15 mns. After getting through it, she reached out for setting up interview with VP . Interview was easy not hard and he was very easy, after that second interview was with Director. After that they asked me to take cognitive assessment again. Then they called for on site interview and next day they offered job. Whole process took 3 weeks

Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

The job ad was very clear on the requirements. I applied online and was then sent an email to a link for a aptitude and personality test. After taking the test, I was then contacted for a phone interview.

Interview Questions