Activision Blizzard Senior Finance Manager, Commercial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Activision Blizzard Senior Finance Manager, Commercial Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Finance Manager, Commercial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Activision Blizzard (Santa Monica, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

I spoke with a total of 6 people over a month. The first was a phone interview with HR. Pretty standard. My first in-person meeting was with three directors, one of which was the person for which I would have been working. Two of the meetings spent most of the time covering my background, work experience, why I wanted to work for the company, etc. The third was a case question. Though it was challenging, the interviewer had an agenda for the question and would not accept an alternative method to reach an answer. Frustrating, but apparently I did well enough to move on. In the following weeks, I meet with two Sr. VPs. Both were friendly and went well. Despite phone calls and e-mails, I didn't hear anything for another month before hearing the news the job went to someone else. I found out the company had another round of layoffs which may explain the silence.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the revenue of one of the major television networks.   Answer Question