Actuant Interview Questions in Menomonee Falls, WI | Glassdoor

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Management Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Actuant (Menomonee Falls, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

The first round interview was held on campus and was primarily a "tell me about yourself" discussion. After passing this round, I was asked to a final round interview at the office in Menomonee Falls, WI where I had 6 30-minute interviews, all with high-level executives from the company. These interviews consisted of a variety of behavioral questions, "tell me about a time when..." questions and just general conversations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced uncertainty and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Engineering Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Actuant (Menomonee Falls, WI).

Interview

Series of phone interviews. Once passed these invited to HQ for in person interviews. These will be with Direct Hiring Manager and a series of groups you will interact with. HR is near the end. Time between interview and offer or decline is normally 7-10 days.

Interview Questions

• why is innovation important? Not difficult questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

One exchange to original offer.

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Actuant (Menomonee Falls, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

Got a call to set up phone screen, then had phone screen about a week later. Basic questions, walk me through your resume etc. Got a call back about two weeks later to come in for an in person interview. Interviewed with four people at headquarters. Mostly behavioral questions. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your tasks in a position changed drastically   Answer Question

I had already accepted another offer when they extended their offer.

OEM Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Actuant (Menomonee Falls, WI) in September 2013.

Interview

The process was lengthy and thorough. I met with many management level people through different business verticals. It took 4 rounds, but it gave me the chance to really understand who I would be working for and the company culture. There was a phone interview and 3 in person interviews, including a round table of 7 people asking various questions. It was difficult, but in the end they made thoughtful decisions on who was brought in to the company.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Actuant (Menomonee Falls, WI) in October 2012.

Interview

One interview with the Director of Sales and the Director of Retail Marketing.
    A second interview with the Director of Sales, Director of Retail Marketing, Account Manager, Human Resources Leader, and the Executive Vice President - Electrical Segment.
    Each person interviewed me for about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They contacted me and told me that they were interested in interviewing me for the position. When the Executive Vice President interviewed me he started with, "I already told them that I was not interested in hiring someone who worked here in the past." Then proceeded to personally insult me by stating, "It looks like you are in the same place in your career now as 18 years ago and to be quite honest that is not appealing to me." I guess that he does not value 10 years experience as a small business owner during the recession or six years prior experience doing the same job for Actuant that he was interviewing me for.   1 Answer