Acturis Graduate IT Desktop Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Acturis

1 Interview Review

4.0

Graduate IT Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acturis (London, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

Step 1: You will receive an email asking you to complete an online GMAT test, testing your mathematical skills, logical thinking and data analysing skills. After success in completing the online test, you will be asked to attend an interview in London because of all the senior managers are based in London. I like how Acturis has improved since the last review I read on Glassdoor, where previously candidates stated that they have to go to London to do the GMAT test if fail the interview will terminate immediately and they will be sent home, plus they won't cover your travelling cost. But now it has all CHANGED. You will be informed in an email before you attend the interview in London that they will kindly reimburse your travel cost.

Step 2: On the interview day, you will be interviewed by 3 to 4 people within 2 to 3 hours, spending individually prox. 40 mins to 1 hour. You will be given at least 4 real job scenarios testing your reaction & response under the presurised situation.
Perhaps you will be given another chance to answer some of the GMAT questions you previously answered wrong.
Lastly, you might be given some coding questions in C# to test your ability in computerised programming.

To summarise, be yourself! The interviewers and staff are extremely helpful, patient, kind and smart. So don't exaggerate or lie.

Looking forward to my second interview tomorrow, wish me luck. :)

Interview Questions