Acturis Graduate Technical Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acturis Graduate Technical Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Acturis

4.0

Graduate Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acturis (Birmingham, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Uploaded CV onto reed, contacted by a recruitment agency who got me an interview at Acturis. The interivew was at the Birmingham office where you are taken to an empty room, the process starts with filling out a declaration letter ( gender, ethnicity etc...) then explaining a gmat style multiple choice test consisting of 23 questions, with 30 minutes to complete. The test was split into 3 sections: problem solving; data sufficiency and verbal reasoning. The test itself is not difficult but there is a pass mark before continuing the interview process, I got 19/23 and reached the next stage.
After the stage I was greeted by a Developer at the company who wanted to go through a couple of the data sufficiency questions that I got wrong and write the correct answer, unfortunately I could not find the solution for quite a while to one of the questions which gave a negative outlook for myself.
Then there were general questions about my CV, why I wanted this role, what do I know about the company etc. I would say this is a very important opportunity to show how much you know of the company since this was my weakest section. The interveiwer then left the room to come back shortly and say "that's it". It was at this point I knew I failed since there is another section where you go through case studies like xml code and database problems, which was specified by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Acturis

Technical Business Analyst Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acturis (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was sent an email by IT graduate recruitment firm, stating a possible position at Acturis. They asked for my CV, before setting an interview 2 days later, which I rescheduled due to other commitments. At the interview itself, I took a GMAT equivalent test which lasted 30 mins. After that I was left alone for about another 25 mins, before the interview itself started. I felt that the interviewer was slightly uninterested, but still took a formal approach. He questioned me about information on my CV, then about reason for choosing this position. Finally, he gave me a case study on a problem the company previously did, before the interview ended.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose us? Why did you not go back to your previous employers at your internship?   1 Answer