Acturis Integration Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acturis Integration Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Acturis

Integration Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Acturis (Birmingham, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

The first step of the interview is a test similar to GMAT, with data sufficiency questions, simple math problems and verbal reasoning. I had 30 minutes to complete it (which is enough time) and got 19/23.
After that, a senior develper came in and asked me three test cases regarding XML and Java.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Acturis

Integration Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acturis.

Interview

30 minutes to do GMAT style tests, you get a pen and paper - practice online before hand, time is tight. If you don't do well enough it these they'll send you home.
    Next I was interviewed by 2 people separately; each asked soft skills questions and did a few case studies.
    Coding questions weren't very hard, if else statements and the like - try to optimise your solution though.

Integration Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Acturis (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was okay. When first there I had to do both a numerical and verbal reasoning test and the time given was 30 minutes, compared to similar tests done before I found this was easy enough. I was successful in this so they went through a few rounds of case studies as well as interviewing me to try and get an idea of who I am as a person.