Acturis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Acturis

3.1

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Acturis (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

The staffs are really friendly and nice, but unfortunately I failed at the GMAT questions test, so cant take the case study process. the GMAT test has three parts,including problem solving,reading comprehension and another part. it is more difficult than i expected.

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acturis (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

Was approached by a recruiter for this job role. First interview based in the Birmingham office. First stage was a time test involving numerical and verbal reasoning questions with a minimum pass mark. Next were three business case studies with different employees, one of which over Skype.

A follow up interview was scheduled at the London office about a week or two later. With the company reimbursing travel costs. This interview consisted of two more case studies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acturis (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through a recruiting agency and the process took around 2 weeks. I first had to do a 30 minute GMAT Style test involving numerical and verbal reasoning. I didon't ntn pass this round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acturis (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Unlike most of the reviews here I didn't have to wait long after arriving. I was quickly shown to a room, and left to do the GMAT style tests. Someone else came back afterwards to tell me I had passed.

I then did a case study which used xml code to determine pricing for a client who wanted to insure cargo. Although you don't need to know anything about it beforehand, it might be useful as it took me a while to understand and be able to answer his questions. After this and a few generic interview questions he told me I could go and they'd be in touch with the recruiter who got me the interview.

It was a bit impersonal, and you can tell they clearly interview a lot of people, but the guy who interviewed me was pretty relaxed and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Actica?
      Why do you want the role?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acturis in November 2017.

Interview

Initial maths and literacy test, followed by 3 sets of interviews, each with informal-ish chat and a problem to work through. Was asked how much client interaction I would like and about my cv

Interview Questions

• Went through an example of how a travel insurance website would work.   Answer Question

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Applied through a recruitment agency. Had an aptitude test which I unfortunately messed up so I did not progress to the next stage. It was a bit annoying that I had travelled a fair distance with no expenses to do a test that could have been done online.

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acturis (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Numerical and Verbal reasoning test (30 mins, 23 questions), 3 interviews starting with general questions about me and the role, ending in case studies to do with data bases, XML and website coding (don't need any prior knowledge of any of this, they explain it really well)

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Acturis? What type of role are you looking for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acturis (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

First stage involved completing a aptitude test consisting of 23 question in 30 minutes. The questions were in a GMAT format. There were numerical reasoning and comprehension based questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acturis (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

The people were very friendly. First there was the aptitude test that everyone else described, which was very similar to GMAT questions, but slightly easier on the maths aspect. I passed that and got to the stage with the forms and double entry discussion that another user mentioned. The second interview, each one done by a different person, was about what conditions of a car insurance would apply for a specific case after and before their circumstances had changed. They give you a good feel of what the firm is about, but I didn't hear back from them, which was irritating. Maybe the intermediary recruiter didn't think it was worth telling me though.

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acturis (Birmingham, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Did a GMAT style test consisting of maths, data efficiency and reading comprehension. I was asked to go through one of the questions with the interviewer and show how I would work the answer out. Then I was interviewed by two different members of the team (one via skype) and went over two different case studies with them.