Acturis Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Systems Engineer

Create your profile to get personalized information

Acturis Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Acturis (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via a recruiter that I would be suitable for the role at Acturis, and I said I was happy to put my CV forward for the role. About 5 days later the recruiter said that they were happy with my CV and wanted to have an interview as soon as I could.

The recruiter sent some test examples on what I would be tested on for my interview which was nothing to do with the role, or anything related to real life. These tests were very hard and hard to understand why I would need to do these for the role.

On the day they shut me in a small room to answer these tests, the way they treated me by locking me in a room for an hour, not ever talking to me made me feel like this was not the role/company for me.

The pass requirement is around 80% which seemed to be impossible with the statements like "do you agree" , "do you slightly agree" or "not agree". I just randomly selected the answers and they really didn't mean any thing to me, and because they hadn't talked to me just pointed to me to a room to go to, made me feel if they didn't want to invest in me, why should I invest in the company or the process. I failed the test but I think i got around 50% correct and they showed me to the lift.

Interview Questions