Acumen Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2018

2.7

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acumen in November 2017.

Interview

It was a good interview experience. The HR arrange the interviews very organized. There is a data excersice and there is a phone screen. During onsite Interview, most of the questions are about my resume. Some technicial questions were involved but not very hard. Demonstrated your interest on healthcare data is important.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Acumen

Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Acumen (Burlingame, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied on time and I was invited to finish a take home challenge, one phone interview, then onsite. The whole process is very clear. Also, hr are quite nice. I really like the company. It is located near the sea and has beautiful view.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acumen (Burlingame, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

First round of excel test; Then phone call with one of the analyst about the projects and resume screening; Final on site with probability test and interviews with 4-5 analysts or managers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Acumen (Burlingame, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial analytical assignment over email, was given a week to complete. Next step was a phone screen which included questions about my interest in Acumen, statistical skills, and experience. Several weeks later an in person meeting including several group interviews with multiple members of the team, and a test on probability and statistics. High quality interviewing skills, asked me to elaborate on my experience and future interests, asking thoughtful questions. The whole team was quite engaged, to a level of rigor I haven't seen at goliath corporations like Genentech and McKinsey.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you experienced an ethical conflict and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Acumen Response

Nov 18, 2015 – Senior Recruiting Coordinator

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your interview experience! Thank you for sharing.

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone Interview. Asked me to talk about the most recent quantitative study I have done.