Acumen Research Analyst – Writer/Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acumen Research Analyst – Writer/Coordinator Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Analyst - Writer Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acumen in July 2013.

Interview

After submitting online, I was contacted about a week later for a writing test. After I submitted the writing test, I was contacted about a week and a half later for a phone interview. The phone interview was only 2 questions. I was contacted a week later saying I didn't get it.

The staff seemed a little unprofessional to me. The person who interviewed me seemed like he didn't look at my resume or writing test. Initially I was told that I would be speaking with someone other than who I actually did speak with. If the job market were better this would have deterred me from Acumen.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Acumen

Research Analyst – Writer/Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Acumen in June 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter about four days after applying. She gave me the name of the person who will contact me for initial phone interview. That person never contacted me, it was someone else. This came off as highly unprofessional to me. Additionally, they had asked me to write a report on a data set, which was very time consuming. It was not a problem, but the interviewer did not ask a single question about my analysis of the data set. Over all, I was very disappointed by the process, by the people and by the outcome.

Interview Questions

• The questions where generally about my research in graduate school!   Answer Question