Acumen Solutions Senior Consultant II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acumen Solutions Senior Consultant II Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acumen Solutions (McLean, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Saw position posted on a jobs group on Facebook. Contacted recruiter. Conducted initial phone screen with recruiter. Invited for in-person interview. Interview day had two parts: first, a 30-minute group information session with approximately 10 other candidates; second, three separate one-on-one interviews (one senior manager, two consultants). On my way out, I coincidentally shared an elevator with a senior executive; that led to a 30-minute discussion in the parking garage. Had a short debrief call later that afternoon with my recruiter. Received an offer later that day, which I accepted after some negotiation.

Interview Questions

• What's your management style?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acumen Solutions (Vienna, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn. got a call from HR for a phone screen about a week later. I was then called in for in person interviews a week later and heard the decision 4 days later. Overall the process was very smooth and quick. My in person interviews were with 3 people - first was with a product manager and this was a case problem. It tested your PM skills and client management skills. There were some follow up questions based on my responses followed by 10 minutes for me to ask them my questions. The second was with another consultant - this focused on my past experiences and consultant skills. the third was with a consultant as well. overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Case question - how would you handle a situation where the project budget is at its end and the client is requesting additional requirements close to go live?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acumen Solutions (McLean, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

recruiter contacted me first and then it was easy 45 min talk with a manager.