Acuris Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acuris Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2017

AR Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Acuris (New York, NY).

Interview

Prepare to take a test. Make sure you google the company and find out information about the company. Also, be ready to role play and take exams.

Journalist/Reporter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acuris in June 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume for a mergers & acquisitions reporter on the West Coast, where the company is planning on setting up an office. Got an email from recruiter in the following few days and set up a phone call. Phone interview lasted a good 40 minutes or so. Have not yet heard back since then, but I'm assuming it's gone to another applicant or the company is not in a rush to hire out in the West Coast yet.

Editor, Debtwire Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acuris (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Things were going well until the hiring editor hit me with an accounting pop quiz. When I struck out on those questions, the editor said, you are not the right person for this job. While disappointing, it was nice at least to receive closure on the spot, rather than never hearing back, which is all too common in this process.

Interview Questions

• What formula would you use to calculate free cash flow?
      What is the difference between a maintenance covenant and other forms of debt covenants?
      What formula would you use to calculate the debt coverage ratio?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acuris (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Had two interviews: first one was over the phone, and the second one was at their headquarters in NY. Very easy going interviews. I was treated with respect and the interviewers explained to me the functions of the company, which I though was very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• The first question was: what are you up to?   1 Answer

Junior Designer Interview

Interview

Phone interview and then in person interview. Both early morning. Surprised with 2nd interviewer at the in-person. Very nice and approachable. No reception so a bit confusing. Found office manager.

Researcher Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acuris.

Interview

General phone interview then in-office interview then notification. Process took about 2 weeks. Asked basic behavioral questions, went over resume, got a walk-through of the office and prompted on role responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background, why are you leaving your other position   Answer Question

Reporter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Acuris.

Interview

First there was a phone interview. Then I was invited in for an in-person interview and I had to take a writing/reporting test. Also met the editors who would be supervising my publication.

Junior Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acuris (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online the process took about 3 days. I interviewed with two people both who were really nice and easy-going. Simple straight forward interview, no trick questions. I did not get an offer but it seems like a really cool place to work.

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

It was brief and straight forward. Perhaps it was because I had come recommended by a former employee who had been well regarded. We sat in the cafe of the building and spoke in a friendly manner. Since I started in a trial basis the interview itself was very laid back and informal.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acuris (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

the interview process is fast and fair. I went for onsite interview a days or two after I had phone interview with the HR Generalist. I met 2 people in a time. Interview questions are based on behavior and some situation questions. not difficult, fair and comfortable.