Acxiom Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acxiom Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Acxiom

2.0

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom.

Interview

Worked with recruiter first. Then I was scheduled for interviews by their talent/HR group that coordinated phone interviews and trip for final interviews. Extremely efficient. Very impressive

Interview Questions

• I thought their questions were all standard. No surprises here.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No movement on base, allowed more commission pool opportunity. Moved on PDO time.

Other Interview Reviews for Acxiom

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acxiom (Little Rock, AR) in March 2012.

Interview

Lot's of administrative processes, but interviews are straightforward. They definitely know what they are looking for and are direct about hiring for that skill set. Be prepared for a quick decision.

Interview Questions

• No crazy questions. Just questions on experience and qualifications.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard though. Balanced between discussing my background, skillset with insight into the role, team structure and compensation. I met with two members of leadership, Sales and Service. There were two positions on the table being discussed, Account Manager and Account Executive. After discussing my background and skillset, the offer extended was for an Account Executive role on a sales team.

Interview Questions

• Where are you in your current salary? Is that comfortable for you?   1 Answer