Acxiom Interview Questions in Arkansas | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 29, 2017

2.5

Entry Software Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR) in December 2016.

Interview

Axciom reached out to me for an interview after seeing my final project for a coding program I attended. The interview was set two days after the call. It was a team interview of 5 with the project manager and 4 devs on the team. Mostly technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions on SQL, Unix, operator functions, = vs ==, mostly in the format of code on a sheet of paper they ask you to look at and tell them the output.

Also asked about source control, 4 principles of OOP, and general logic assessment.
      Answer Question

Entry Delivery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone interview within two weeks. It was a lot of the normal interview questions you would expect. Phone interview was on a Monday and I was scheduled for an in-person interview the following Friday. They offered me the position within 30 minutes of the end of the interview. The interviewers were very pleasant. They asked very practical questions to see how I thought and processed logic problems. Overall, the process was great and I was very blessed that it went as quickly as it did.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing that you have done that you are most proud of in your life? Least proud of?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR).

Interview

I was interviewed for the Intern of Network Engineering position. I was quizzed on relevant material, and asked about my work history and experience. The process was comfortable and well done by the managers present (both no longer work for Acxiom, however).

The only negative part to the interview process was the duration I waited after. It took upwards of 20 days to hear back.

Delivery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR) in August 2016.

Interview

Very casual and relaxed. I have interviewed here for a few positions. It was always like this for me. There were always at least 3 people in the interview asking questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you want to work here and what will you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the recruiter. After the initial phone screening, there was an interview with a panel (3 members of the team, including the senior manager). The day after the interview, I was offered the job. The interview process was very straight-forward. There were several questions regarding previous knowledge and self-taught abilities, but mainly very general interview questions.

Entry Delivery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR) in December 2015.

Interview

Nothing too scary. I did an on campus "interview" with some recruiters who basically just told me what position to apply for. I immediately got a call back after submitting my resume online which lead me to a panel interview on the Acxiom campus. It was nothing too fancy

Interview Questions

• What was my favorite class taken thus far and why.   1 Answer
    • They also asked why they should hire me   1 Answer

Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acxiom (Little Rock, AR) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy interview. Straightforward questions. Just do your research and be honest with what you're looking for. They will call you for on an onsite interview so be prepared for that.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR) in July 2014.

Interview

The process was the submission of an application via Acxiom's Career website followed by a phone interview as the first step in the screening process. This was followed by a face to face interview with 4 interviewers in a one hour long interview session.

Interview Questions

• There were no surprise or particular challenging questions. It is important, I believe, to come prepared to ask meaningful questions to the interviewers to show your preparation and interest in the company and position.   Answer Question

Release Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Started with applying to multiple positions. Then I was contacted by a recruiter who had reviewed my resume and passed it on to a leader who needed my skill set. I then had a very brief over the phone interview with the recruiter. Finally a single interview with the leader who had the open position as well as their senior manager.

Interview Questions

• There were none. There were almost no technical questions since it was not a development position. It is mainly a personality interview meant to gauge if you actually know what you are talking about and to see if you can communicate effectively in the workplace.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate an increase in salary due to a higher salary that I had at my previous company. My advice on salary request is that everything is based on budget. The leader will give you any salary as long as it is in their budget and immediately reject you if it is not. So it will be a gamble with your only guarantee being the initial value they quote you.

Client Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR).

Interview

I was interviewed and hired right out of college. The process was a great process for somebody who was just starting in the IT industry. I was pleased with the process. The interviews were sort of generic as this was a big group of college kids for an "interview day". I had two different interviews that day along with a Q&A group talk. The two different interviews were general questions about customer relations, and nothing very technical.

Interview Questions

• Where do you hide a big grey Elephant? (I believe this question was to just see if I could think on my feet and provide a reasonable answer).   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since I was hired from a college recruiting program they would not negotiate.