Acxiom Associate Digital Content Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acxiom Associate Digital Content Specialist Interview Questions

2.5

Associate Digital Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Very simple phone screen and HTML/Javascript test. Nesting tables, slicing images, really basic code as email clients can't handle a lot of complex code and the CMS can't handle CSS natively.

Interview Questions

• Not many will throw you off if you're comfortable with basic HTML table structure and simple Javascript (switch statements, if/then, etc.).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Acxiom

Associate Digital Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR) in June 2010.

Interview

Pretty slow going hiring/interview process. You may apply for a job and get a call months later in some cases. My first interview was a phone interview with a few technical questions (this may vary depending on job role), then a second phone interview with the senior manager and team leader. You will then get past this stage if they feel you're right for the position and come in and possibly do a quick skills test and also an in-person interview. It may not be this difficult for some as I work for a senior manager in another state completely so it may have been a little more rigorous.

Interview Questions