Acxiom Associate Digital Solutions Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Acxiom Associate Digital Solutions Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Acxiom

Associate Digital Solutions Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom.

Interview

I was a referral so I was able to schedule a meeting with the manager and team leads immediately. The interview was pretty relaxed and the usual questions were asked as well as "What's your favorite kind of email" "What was one of the most difficult situations you've encountered in your previous/current job". Otherwise the interview process was really smooth.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite excel formula?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Acxiom

Associate Digital Solutions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acxiom (Foster City, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Email from recruiter in Arkansas on a Thursday, spoke with her Friday, setup interview for Monday, Tuesday email reply "not interested." Did they even review my background? The last time I checked companies don't work that fast.

Met with 3 people, all account managers. Pretty laid back interview process. Basic questions, how to deal with time management, being detail oriented, dealing with tight deadlines. The office was fairly new looking, however I waited for over 10 minutes for the receptionist to come back to her desk to check-in.

After reading a lot of the reviews from employees, its difficult to figure out the management structure of the company due to the nature of business. Which comes to mind, what does this company do? Good luck trying to review their website, its like reading a textbook with no real examples to show for. They explained that I would be working with in-house marketing teams from other companies (GAP, AT&T, Intuit?) The associate account manager couldn't even tell me how the consulting department is integrated into the account management process.

Interview Questions

• If you had 500,000 email subscribers, then suddenly lost 100,000 the next day how would you attack this problem?   1 Answer