Acxiom Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acxiom Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Acxiom

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Little Rock, AR) in December 2009.

Interview

phone screening, then face to face, and hiring process

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Acxiom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acxiom (Little Rock, AR) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied for a business analyst position through my university career website. Got a call at 9:30 pm on a Sunday that they were interested in interviewing me. I was invited to a meeting for technical recruits that went a lot like a shareholders meeting. A recruiter discussed the direction of the company, and alluded to a major expansion in the works. The next day I interviewed with someone from the department in which I would work. He was very much interested in my understanding of technical language and my ability to translate for business people. There were no "gotcha" questions to be had, and it genuinely felt like a conversation. He did press me a couple of times to be more detailed or to expand on a few ideas. The interview lasted about 30 minutes, then I was sent back to my original recruiter contact. She said she would be in touch, and now I'm waiting for a response.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me how you would go about developing an in-house ERP system for the company."   Answer Question
    • "Explain what kind of information I would be looking for in a requirements gathering situation."   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Acxiom (Downers Grove, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

first phone interview with hiring manager, panel interview over the phone with team of people who interact with this position, lastly in person interview with hiring manager and two executive leaders.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a career?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR) in January 2017.

Interview

Took a while. Interviewed with 4 different levels and even did a skills test after a 2 manager interview process. Met with Director, as well as 4 different team segment interviews.

Interview Questions

Acxiom Response

Jul 16, 2018 – Corporate Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your interview experience! Your feedback allows us to continuously monitor our processes to identify effective strategies and opportunities for improvement.