Acxiom Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Acxiom

2.0

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview was conducted with 3 people in a meeting room on the Conway campus. They were very friendly. There never was a programming question despite my preparation for it. Most questions were very generic interview questions (what is your greatest strength/weakness?). Never received a call back and after around 2/3 weeks of waiting I called and was told I wasn't accepted. I was hired in a different position from a different interview later that month.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a problem in a group and how did you solve it?   1 Answer

Acxiom Response

Oct 23, 2018 – Corporate Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are always striving to deliver an excellent candidate experience and your feedback allows us to continuously evaluate and improve our processes.

Other Interview Reviews for Acxiom

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR) in January 2013.

Interview

I sat down with about five engineers from the team I'd be working with. They asked some questions about my resume and other standard interview questions. It felt largely informal. Easy atmosphere, no difficult questions. This possibly differs from the normal interview process since I was guaranteed an internship through the Diversity Scholarship Program, and the interview was more to decide placement on a team.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience with Access databases and Sharepoint.   Answer Question