Acxiom Interview Questions in Little Rock, AR | Glassdoor

2.6

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acxiom (Little Rock, AR) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy interview. Straightforward questions. Just do your research and be honest with what you're looking for. They will call you for on an onsite interview so be prepared for that.

Platform Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acxiom (Little Rock, AR) in May 2013.

Interview

It was fairly informal, but the team seemed to be really more interested in finding reasons to not hire me as opposed to why they should hire me. I've had three interviews with the company and they all seemed to approach things from this angle. The job, though described as Platform Manager, was really a software development role. I honestly felt like interviewing there again is a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what portion of my time I would spend providing leadership.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Little Rock, AR) in September 2012.

Interview

2 phone interviews and 3 face to face interviews prior to initial offer. All took about a month excluding background check and drug test. All people were extremely nice and eager to understand your passion for marketing and fit on their team

Interview Questions

• Experience with b2b AND B2C direct marketing? How that applies in digital marketing space?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acxiom (Little Rock, AR) in March 2012.

Interview

Lot's of administrative processes, but interviews are straightforward. They definitely know what they are looking for and are direct about hiring for that skill set. Be prepared for a quick decision.

Interview Questions

• No crazy questions. Just questions on experience and qualifications.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acxiom (Little Rock, AR) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied for a business analyst position through my university career website. Got a call at 9:30 pm on a Sunday that they were interested in interviewing me. I was invited to a meeting for technical recruits that went a lot like a shareholders meeting. A recruiter discussed the direction of the company, and alluded to a major expansion in the works. The next day I interviewed with someone from the department in which I would work. He was very much interested in my understanding of technical language and my ability to translate for business people. There were no "gotcha" questions to be had, and it genuinely felt like a conversation. He did press me a couple of times to be more detailed or to expand on a few ideas. The interview lasted about 30 minutes, then I was sent back to my original recruiter contact. She said she would be in touch, and now I'm waiting for a response.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me how you would go about developing an in-house ERP system for the company."   Answer Question
    • "Explain what kind of information I would be looking for in a requirements gathering situation."   Answer Question

Global Products and Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Little Rock, AR) in November 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by Allison Nicholas, the team lead for College and University relations as well as recruiting for Acxiom. Allison conducted my first-round interview which was held at my college - UALR. She is very professional, very well-spoken, and the interview was succinct. The questions were geared towards my specific knowledge of many types of systems. I was later offered a second interview with the lady who would become my direct supervisor, as well as another team member who would be utilizing my help. Finally I interviewed with the VP who was in charge of the team. His name was Duncan McClain - I forget his title at that time. He was also extremely professional and mainly wanted to make sure that my professional interests were in line with his teams objectives.

Interview Questions

• What types of problems are you interested in solving on the job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as an intern still completing graduate course work.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Little Rock, AR) in September 2010.

Interview

Online Application, then four interviews: first with HR (phone call about 30 minutes. discussed the job and Acxiom and a little bit of skills); then with hiring manager in person, then with director in person, then with the team in person.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Little Rock, AR) in August 2010.

Interview

I initially applied in April, but wasn't contacted until late July. From there, everything happened really quickly. After an phone interview with my would-be manager, I was flown in for a grueling 8-hour interview session with six different people. It was absolutely exhausting. A few days later, I had yet another phone interview with my manager's manager in NYC. I guess that went well, because I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• What do you want your job role to be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no option for negotiation. I tried and was immediately shot down.

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acxiom (Little Rock, AR) in April 2010.

Interview

Straight forward interview process consisting of initial contact via phone and email.

Common questions were asked about skill set, experience, etc. Provided details of training and level of expectations of the job.

Interview was a two step process. The first was a panel interview and if you passed the panels approve you received a second interview with upper leadership.

Interviewers were kind and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to move into this type of role from your current role? Are you unhappy in your current role and why.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Acxiom (Little Rock, AR) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview was a initial HR Telephone screen - followed by a round of 10 telephone interviews with several members on a project team for a client. Hiring process was approximately 6 months prior to an offer being made.

Interview Questions

• All questions were related to project management and planning. If you have been a project manager for a number of years, then one should not have problems answering any of these interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary and benefits - NON-NEGOTIABLE.