Acxiom Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acxiom Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Acxiom

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acxiom (Remote, OR) in March 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR recruiter and they scheduled an initial video interview with the hiring managers. After receiving notification that I had moved on to the next level, the HR recruiter scheduled a video interview with the supporting teams. I was notified by HR that I had one final interview with the Director over the Service Delivery team. The interviewing process was completed within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a situation with a difficult client.   Answer Question

Acxiom Response

Apr 30, 2018 – Corporate Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us! Your feedback allows us to monitor and improve our interview process to ensure we are delivering an awesome candidate experience!

Other Interview Reviews for Acxiom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR) in July 2014.

Interview

The process was the submission of an application via Acxiom's Career website followed by a phone interview as the first step in the screening process. This was followed by a face to face interview with 4 interviewers in a one hour long interview session.

Interview Questions

• There were no surprise or particular challenging questions. It is important, I believe, to come prepared to ask meaningful questions to the interviewers to show your preparation and interest in the company and position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Acxiom (Little Rock, AR) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview was a initial HR Telephone screen - followed by a round of 10 telephone interviews with several members on a project team for a client. Hiring process was approximately 6 months prior to an offer being made.

Interview Questions

• All questions were related to project management and planning. If you have been a project manager for a number of years, then one should not have problems answering any of these interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary and benefits - NON-NEGOTIABLE.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom.

Interview

3 Meetings were held.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little to negotiate since my range was provided to the third party.