Acxiom Solutions Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acxiom Solutions Architect Interview Questions

Interviews at Acxiom

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by recruiter. Recruiter did an initial check and reviewed the role at a high level to see if I was still interested. Then I moved to a phone interview with the hiring manager and went through the STAR method (something I was previously trained in). I came in for an in person interview with the hiring manager and another solution architect to review my skill set and also talk about the culture of the company and if I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to handle a difficult conflict between your client and company.   1 Answer

Acxiom Response

Apr 30, 2018 – Corporate Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us! Your feedback allows us to monitor and improve our interview process to ensure we are delivering an awesome candidate experience!

Other Interview Reviews for Acxiom

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Acxiom (Nashville, TN) in February 2010.

Interview

Got the job interview via internal connections, the job interview took maybe 10 minutes. One day later, I was approached and took the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't take a job here, they pay WAY below market standards. They'll keep you at entry level pay as long as they possibly can.