Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited Graphic Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited

2.0

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

There were three round of interview first was technical .. 2nd was telephonic and third HR round...in first round they gave us 2 assignments in that we have to create ad from the client's website. in 2nd round they asked some questions related to your Photoshop or illustrator's skills. and third round was for salary discussion.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change your company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Chennai (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Very easy.. Straight away practical test,, provide a layout and instructions to create 3 ads in 2hours in indesign..

Interview Questions

• Nil..You will be hired if you completed the ad.. They need Speed   Answer Question

Negotiation

Only the salary package they talked about

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in JP Nagar, 3rd Phase (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (JP Nagar, 3rd Phase (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

1) Technical Round
           In technical round you will be given a most of Indesign work and a mix of Illustrator and Photoshop work. They had given me four test skills each for a 15 min . The test is same for even a senior graphic designer . I had to finish each test within 15 minutes as normally that work takes 30 minutes . I totally struggled and finished all the 4 test's in 1hour 10min .
    2) Manager Round
             Manager see's the work which we did in technical round . Whatever you do he says the same answer you need 8 week's of training for now you are jr graphic designer LOL . I said okay and went to HR round .
    3) HR Round
             HR gives you a offer of 11,000 if you say some stories he will tell maximum 12,000 with dummy benefits , the company doesn't have cab facility but they want us to come for 2 weeks night shift and 2 weeks per day you have to work for 10 hours.
    Company sucks to the core.My suggestion don't join . If you go for an interview they kill you for a day..

Interview Questions

• They give instruction's for each test in notepad file . You have to read and follow the instructions then do it in 15 minutes .   1 Answer

As per Industry if you have a capability of passing skill test round and you are skillful in design you can easily land a job around 15k to 18k .
    Ad2pro gives you an offer of 12k with 2 weeks night shift and 2 weeks days shift with 10 hours work and the company and don't have cab facility. There are better ad companies they are concerned about workers also.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Chennai (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview has totally 4 rounds..
    1. Assessment
    2.technical hr
    3.Hr
    4.manager
    In assessment they will ask us to recreate flyers or brochure and in technical hr they will ask questions in photoshop,illustrator and In design.3rd round will be normal HR round they will explain about the shift princess and other detail. Final round is manager

Interview Questions

• Basic things about photoshop, illustrator and InDesign.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Chennai (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

They Took long process of interview their is no proper set up for interview it consumes all of us time, My interview took up-to 5 hours, Finally they didn't shortlist me because my salary package was up-to their level at least they can mention certain amount in description my whole day is simply wasted, because am holding 2 years of experience but they still considered me as a fresher

Interview Questions

• I took personal interview and creative test to check my creative knowledge   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Chandigarh (India)).

Interview

My Interview held yesterday its was my first interview It was really amazing experience . I love the way they took the interview the way was unique . They are very friendly and supportive . Thank you for this wonderful experience. I’ll love to work with you .

Interview Questions

• There was not any particular question They was very friendly   Answer Question