AdColony Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at AdColony

1. Featured Interview

Ad Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AdColony (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I had one phone interview. Then I came in to meet with the Manager of the team and 2 other team members. I then came in for a second interview to meet with a Manager and team member of the team we work closest with. I was then offered the position on the spot by the Manager of my future team.

Interview Questions

• They gave a quiz to determine my technical skills.   1 Answer

Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AdColony (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Their in-house recruiting team contacted me and were very helpful in setting up multiple interviews. I had a phone interview with her, a phone interview with who would be my supervisor, an in-house interview with supervisor, did a mock project, and then had another in-house interview with 3 one-on-ones with the team. All three one-on-ones they said they loved the mock project I did. Some time later I was told by the recruiter that I didn't get it but couldn't tell me why. I had emailed the supervisor if he could give me any feedback on where to improve but he never responded. Given the amount of time I dedicated to the opportunity I had hoped he could at least spare the time to respond to one email but I suppose he was too busy.

Interview Questions

• To create 3 slides showing an interactive mobile experience for a Krave food product focusing on consumer education.   1 Answer

AdColony Response

Oct 4, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We want to ensure a great candidate experience and don't want candidates to feel discouraged to keep in touch for the future. We are taking this... More

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AdColony (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

The lead recruiter called me and asked about my interests, experience, intern experience.
    A couple of days later he followed up with me and said that he is yet to receive feedback from hiring manager.

He himself contacted me a week later saying that positions will open in March 2017 and he will schedule an interview then.

Never heard back. I am still waiting for my mails and messages to be returned.