AdKarma Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AdKarma Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at AdKarma

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AdKarma (Columbia, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied because I heard about the company through my university. I e-mailed my resume via e-mail to an HR recruiter and was contacted a day or two later to come in for an in-person interview. I had 3 interviews total. The first with the HR manager (she was very nice). The second with HR manager and a separate one with a lady who previously worked on my team, she is no longer here. And the third I interviewed with HR again and the SVP of the company. She was a little tougher, stressing that all employees within the company work very hard and she wanted to know if I would fit in with that environment. Don't be too nervous though, everyone in the company is very nice and just wants to get to know you.

After what felt like only a week, maybe two weeks of interviews I was called and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about AdKarma?
    What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AdKarma

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AdKarma in January 2014.

Interview

I had a skype interview with one HR person and the other AE in the company, I started with tell me about yourself, what motivated you applying for this job, what's your dream job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AdKarma (Columbia, MO) in July 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume in response to campus recruiting ad. Got a call from the recruiter a week later setting up an interview. Phone interview consisted of normal questions about myself, strengths, words that describe me, etc. I answered all pretty well, but the recruiter seemed confused as to why I had applied to the position as my experiences didn't really match with the nature of the job.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AdKarma (Columbia, MO) in May 2013.

Interview

Quick 2-step interview process - due to location I did both interviews face-to-face. I know based on location most prospective employees have a 2-3 step interview process with Skype and face-to-face options depending on where geographic location.

Interview Questions

• "Why should we specifically hire you/what makes you stand out, in comparison the many qualified candidates that we get to interview every day?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AdKarma (Columbia, MO).

Interview

I applied for the job on a Monday and it only took about 3 days for them to get back with me about setting up an interview. The 1st round interview was fairly standard, she asked questions like, "whats your dream job?" and "what makes you the best candidate for the job?" I was called back for a second interview which was almost like the 1st one except you're interviewed by two employees there instead of one like in the first interview.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AdKarma (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Easy process. Intro interview over the phone. Went over the basics of the job (since they are based in Columbia, the base salary was completely off... but eventually matched the average in LA. One Skype interview with the Vp of Sales and an AE. I think now they actually interview on site.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AdKarma.

Interview

The first step in the process is a phone interview, which takes about 20 minutes. Its a simple interview involving personality and situational questions. They will notify you a couople days later if you have moved on to the face to face interview.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AdKarma (Columbia, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

It was a very textbook interview with no curve-balls. The Interviewers were very nice, but were looking for how you solved problems. Have a good amount of professional achievements or things you did in college to speak about.

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AdKarma.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview very soon after emailing my resume. The first interview was with HR and she was wearing leggings and a northface jacket. It was very chill. Second was with 2 higher ups in Sales. The woman didn't seem very nice or warm. I was offered a third interview but turned it down. I'm not into cold calls and greatly varying paychecks. Only 2 weeks of training also another low point for me.

Interview Questions

I didn't realize how much cold calling the position would require. New to sales, I didn't think 2 weeks of training was sufficient. I didn't feel comfortable relying ask heavily on commission. Also the woman from my second interview seemed like she would be terrible to work for.