AdKarma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AdKarma

2.7

Publisher Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AdKarma (Columbia, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very professional and organized. I was informed of every step of the way and the HR department was quickly to respond to any inquiry I had about the job. On the first interview I was introduced to some of the members and was able to get to see the corporate culture of the company.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AdKarma (Columbia, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied because I heard about the company through my university. I e-mailed my resume via e-mail to an HR recruiter and was contacted a day or two later to come in for an in-person interview. I had 3 interviews total. The first with the HR manager (she was very nice). The second with HR manager and a separate one with a lady who previously worked on my team, she is no longer here. And the third I interviewed with HR again and the SVP of the company. She was a little tougher, stressing that all employees within the company work very hard and she wanted to know if I would fit in with that environment. Don't be too nervous though, everyone in the company is very nice and just wants to get to know you.

After what felt like only a week, maybe two weeks of interviews I was called and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about AdKarma?
      What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AdKarma (Columbia, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

Very detailed ad regarding the position with easy contact info.
    Quick call after sending in resume and set up interview for the same week.
    Interview was great conversation with fact finding questions to see if we were a good fit for each other. Second interview landed for the next day!
    A painless and almost fun process :)

Assistant Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AdKarma (Columbia, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

3 interviews regarding previous experience in the digital marketing world. Technical skills and computer skills were highly regarded. You gradually go up the chain of recruiter to an HR manager, then finally your manager that you will be working under.

Interview Questions

• General interests and knowledge of the advertising industry.   1 Answer