AdKarma Site Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AdKarma Site Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at AdKarma

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AdKarma (Columbia, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview. It was about 10-15 minutes asking basic questions. The second interview was onsite with HR and the executive site manager. Two interviews sounded typical. They were quick to respond to application and got back to me before 5 business days on their decision.

Interview Questions

• First interview they had me walk them through my resume.
    Tell me about yourself.
    What are three words your current employees would describe you as and why?
    Why should we hire you?
    Where do you see yourself in one year?
    Talk about a time you had little information and had to dive deep into a project to get the results?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AdKarma

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AdKarma (Columbia, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

initial phone Interview which then leads to an in-person interview, got a tour and even met a few of the employees it was a good experience. The one on one is your typical interview done in private. The only negative was having to wait outside the front door for 10 seconds while they let me in...so what I am trying to say is there were no negatives (coming from an interviewee who didn't get an offer).

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions, why should we hire you, and what is your dream job?   Answer Question