Adam Leitman Bailey P.C Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adam Leitman Bailey P.C Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2017

3.2

Legal Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adam Leitman Bailey P.C.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. I first filled out a questionnaire - a bit unconventional, they asked questions to really get to know you. I then met with Adam and 2 other attorneys. Everyone at the firm is very friendly and warm and the attorneys give you real hands on work experience. You really do learn alot from being an intern and I would definitely reccomend to others.

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adam Leitman Bailey P.C (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I first had a brief phone interview and then an in-person interview with the Director of Marketing & Communications. After I entered the offices (which are brand new with stunning views), I filled in a questionnaire about myself. I then had a third interview with Mr Bailey himself, the Director of Operations, the Managing Paralegal and the Director of Marketing & Communications. There were the standard questions relating to how my experience would be applicable to the role and why I was interested in the position and the firm, as well as questions focusing on me as a person. Everyone I met with was very friendly and I felt that they were genuinely interested in getting to know me, with each interview developing into more of a discussion. The overall experience was extremely positive and welcoming, leaving my with a great impression of the firm and the people who work there.

Paralegal Interview

Application

Interview

First, I had a brief phone interview with the Paralegal Manager and then was asked to come in for an interview. As soon as I arrived, I filled out a questionnaire about myself before meeting the Paralegal Manager, some of the questions were: "What book are you currently reading?”, “What is your favorite movie?”. The Paralegal Manager asked me about my background and why I was interested in the position, she was very friendly and professional. The second part was a one-on-one with Adam, the Paralegal Manager and the Attorney I will be assisting. I was a bit intimidated and nervous to meet them but was delightfully surprised that the interview was easy and pleasant. Adam asked me many questions about my background, the reason I am interested in the position and finally questions about me as a person. The experience was welcoming and positive, the interview was more of a discussion rather than a traditional question/ answer format. Adam gave me a tour of the office and I met some of the other staff members, the entire firm seemed to genuinely like working there and that made me feel wonderful.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adam Leitman Bailey P.C (New York, NY).

Interview

Walked into a beautiful law firm. British receptionist was six feet tall and looked like a model. Offices were nicer than television show suits. Another woman decked out in a suit took me down the long hallway and into a conference room overlooking the water and the Statute of Liberty. Asked to fill out a crazy, very intriguing, questionnaire. Met with several attorneys but never Adam Leitman Bailey despite my asking to meet him (was told he was unavailable.). All of the attorneys seem to worship him and loved working at the firm.

Interview Questions

• What has been my greatest accomplishment.   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adam Leitman Bailey P.C in June 2017.

Interview

I filled out an abstract questionnaire and met with the Director of Operations/Client Relations and the Paralegal Manager. They asked me about my background, my skills and why I was interested in the position. The second portion of my interview was a one-on-one with Adam himself. Although it was intimidating at first, it began to feel more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage multiple assignments under pressure and deadlines?   Answer Question

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adam Leitman Bailey P.C (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter so did not have direct contact with the firm, initially. The actual interview was quick and straightforward; I came into the [impressive and new] office and first filled out a questionnaire about myself. I then met with two employees (the outgoing post and the Director of Operations) and their questions were to-the-point about my experience and how this would fit within the role and firm, and I was able to get a good feel of the company culture. Adam then joined and also asked very direct questions about my background, what I was looking for, and how I envisioned the role. The interview evolved into more of a discussion, and really left me with a good impression of the personalities I'd be working with, the type of work involved, and what the firm was looking for.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to X [event in the press] using social media (or not)?   Answer Question

Finance and Collections Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adam Leitman Bailey P.C (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The over all interview process was much different than any interviews I had experienced before. Adam Leitman Bailey truly looks at you as an individual and your strengths within yourself rather than your grades and length of experience. Their hiring process is proof that they believe in you as an individual and the potential you have as an employee and worker. The overall experience was welcoming, exciting and extremely positive.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Adam Leitman Bailey P.C in March 2017.

Interview

2 interviews; the second one was with Mr Bailey himself. I got asked the standard interview questions that I was expecting as well as a few more unusual ones. I also had the chance to ask questions I had about the role. Overall it was a positive experience and I felt that they were genuinely interested in getting to know me.

High School Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Adam Leitman Bailey P.C in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and pleasant. I was asked questions about myself and my future plans. The interviewer was genuinely interested in my answers and wanted to know more about my school life and outside life.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Adam Leitman Bailey P.C (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

After a couple of days of my resume being forward I received an email inviting me for an interview. Being a firm who pushes to develop a friendly environment yet, a fierce attitude in court, a lot of the questions were about the ability to work as a team while still providing valuable input to the team. Adam Leitman Bailey PC. Is looking for creative, unique, people who do not break when presented with adversity.