Adam Opel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.4

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adam Opel (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Very well structured interview with several managers of various departments. Asked only few technical, but primarily behavioral questions. All in all, they were very friendly. The interview lasted approximately an hour.

PPA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rüsselsheim (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Adam Opel (Rüsselsheim (Germany)) in February 2015.

Interview

After preliminary telephonic interview round they called for a formal face to face interview at their Rüsselsheim HQ. As a foreign student with minimal german language skills I was getting frequent rejection letters from different companies so with Opel I applied through one of my connections and It helped me to get an interview round.

Interview Questions

• Gave a case study explaining certain supplier situation with controllable and uncontrollable factors followed by various questions which are designed to test the depth of topic understanding in my previous industry experience.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adam Opel in February 2015.

Interview

I have applied through their career portal. After a few days I received an email asking whether I was interested in having a phone interview. However, they disappeared then for a few weeks. The HR apologised, telling me she had been sick. The phone interview was very nice, relaxed and friendly. I was then invited to solve a business case study. They sent me en email a few days later, and I had only 60 minutes to solve the assignment. I must say, it was pretty tough. Not very hard tasks, but a lot.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adam Opel.

Interview

I applied though the company job portal. Got a response email in one week and was invited for a telephonic interview. The interview was relaxed and questions were based on the company, the competitors, the automotive market, and some basic HR questions. I got the offer later that day by email.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rüsselsheim (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adam Opel (Rüsselsheim (Germany)) in June 2012.

Interview

very professional
    In a single day 8 people total interviewed me two in each session of 45 mins ....
    results came with in two days
    Very open discussion, very professional handling of contracts etc

Interview Questions

• general question ... why do you want to work in Automotive, some soft skills, technical questions like structural costs etc   1 Answer

Entwicklungsingenieur Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adam Opel.

Interview

Nichts besonderes -> mittel.

Vorausentwicklung Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rüsselsheim (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adam Opel (Rüsselsheim (Germany)).

Interview

Zusammen mit Personaler und Gruppen/Abteilungsleiter wurde nach der eigenen Geschichte gefragt. Danach ein paar Fragen zur Umgang im Arbeitsumfeld. Danach wurde über Details des Projektes angesprochen. Der Abteilungsleiter hat zusätzlich HR Fragen gestellt.

Interview Questions

• Wenn Sie eine Milliarde Geld hätten, was würden Sie sich für ein Traum erfüllen?   1 Answer

Elektroniker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rüsselsheim (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adam Opel (Rüsselsheim (Germany)).

Interview

Der Meister hat sehr viel erzählt und einen nicht zu Wort kommen lassen, es gab ein paar Fachspezifische Fragen die aber einfach zu beantworten waren. Sie haben mich mit einem sehr gutem Gefühl rausgehen lassen aber leider hat es dann doch nicht für die Stelle gereicht. Ich denke wenn ich die Stelle bekommen hätte dann wäre es eine Positive Meinung.

Interview Questions

• Ohmsches Gesetz, Plan in 1 Poliger Darstellung Lesen, warum misst mann nach DIN VDE 0100 600 was misst mann da und was hat es für negative auswirkung wenn die Messung nicht in Ordnung ist und die Anlage trotzdem Betrieben wird, Mitfahrgelegenheit (denke wegen Umweltmanagmentsystem), Bereitschaft für Schichtdienst   Answer Question