Adani Power Senior Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adani Power Senior Engineer Interview Questions

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adani Power.

Interview

the process is simple first send your resume for the vacancy advertised in news paper or on web. if you got a call then interview is arranged . They will ask about power plants.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adani Power

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adani Power (Bhubaneswar (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Application
    I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xavient (Noida) in June 2016.

Interview
    Not satisfied, Get call from HR, that we are hiring for Test engineer position, with 2-6 years of experience, but after visiting there. the interviewer is saying we need candidate with 4-6 years of experience. at least the JD should be well conveyed to candidates.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modasa (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adani Power (Modasa (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Hiring is done through colleges and universities,from NPTI's. And advertisements in national news papers, through notification's on company portal. Interview process include technical plus aptitude exam along with personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview was good but at the end of interview I was asked, " What you Think?? Are u selected or not"?? This was a only difficult question for me.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adani Power (New Delhi (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

two written test rounds,GD & interview

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult.Personality & technical testing questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotitate.It was a good offer already.