Addison Group Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Addison Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Highly unprofessional. I was contacted by their internal recruiter located in Houston. We scheduled a phone interview, but I never received a call. I sent him an email and he said he had written down the wrong day. We rescheduled for the following week, but again no call, and this time, no response to my email asking if he would still like to proceed with a conversation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Addison Group (New York, NY).

Interview

They called me more than an hour later than they said they would for a phone interview. Then they told me they would contact me in the next day to set up an in-person email. It took several days. When I was unexpectedly offered a job at a different organization, I let them know immediately that I wouldn't be able to make it to the interview because I took a different position. I was very nice about it. Their response was shocking. They told me I should have apologized for wasting their time and that I had burned a bridge. I'm so glad I didn't end up working for such an unprofessional company.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addison Group (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Lauren Price was phenomenal during the interview process. I felt as though Lauren cared about my future. Lauren displayed high levels of integrity and honesty. I will continue to advocate for Addison Group.

Interview Questions

• Is there any way you can fix your resume before 5:30pm?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I received a call from the Schaumburg location after they found my resume online. The gal I talked with said she had an open position for a client, she said she couldn't disclose their name until I met with her face to face. I re-arrange my schedule for that day so I can make the 25 mile commute into their Schaumburg office. I meet with the first recruiter who goes through my work experience line by line with a completely uninterested expression. I ask some specifics about the job description and the answer she gives me tells me right away she has no clue on the answer and was regurgitating whatever she had read from the job description. She asks me to a wait a minute so she can go print off the job description and five minutes later some guy walks in and starts going through the same line of questioning and after talking with him for 15 minutes he exits telling me that his territory is very far south of my location and that the 1st recruiter will be back in. Another five minutes go by and a 3rd recruiter walks in and she goes through my resume making notes with a different color pen from the other two. She then tells me that she will keep me updated on anything in my area and that she will escort me out. I tell her that the 1st recruiter said she was going to return with the job description. A few minutes later recruiter #1 appears and tells me that the client had settled on a candidate and the position was no longer open. A little hard to believe that in the 90 minutes I wasted in their office the position was suddenly filled. Isn't that something you should check on before setting up additional interviews? A complete waste of time that could have been used looking for an actual position that was open.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Addison Group (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

My interview process was 3 stages. I interviewed with my current manager, my Regional Vice President, and my verticals VP. We reviewed my background and experience at my previous employer, why I was interested in joining Addison Group, and discussed Addison as well.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in Recruiting Candidates, Clients, or Both?   1 Answer

Ad Ops Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Addison Group (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

1 - phone call
    2- predictive index - they say it's not a personality test but it is. I selected all the qualities for collaborative person helpful works well in teams. But I think they're looking for somebody a bit more selfish.
    Maybe I didn't select the one quality they are looking for how knows The test is a bunch of radio buttons with A bunch of descriptive words about yourself and how other people see you

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addison Group (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

One phone call, then an in office interview.
    Application
    I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Addison Group.
    Interview

Interview Questions

• Mostly about experienceReview of resume, experience, and a test taken before hand. They take a great deal of pride in their strengths test, and gauge a lot of how you are evaluated based on that. Not personal, just based on their approximation of best/ideal personality types for the nature of the work   1 Answer

Negotiation