Addus Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 25, 2017

1.9

Agency Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Columbia, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

Multi level interviews. Local, Regional, and finally Corporate level. Very friendly grounded staff. Multiple questions focusing on you and the future of the branch. How you feel about the state of the elder population in the state.

Home Health Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Homewood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Homewood, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was training. You had to have verification of education , identification and social security on location. The interviewer/ trainer was very thorough. It was a three day process that could be condensed.

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Eugene, OR).

Interview

Went in for an interview. Was hired on the spot. Had to wait three weeks for background check to come in to start. No training whatsoever luckily i had 13 years already.

Home Care Aide Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare.

Interview

When interviewing always dress and look professional. When speaking with a interviewer, focus on your qualifications for the job you applying not your personal life. Always thank the interviewer when your interview is done.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?
      1 Answer

Addus Homecare Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Detroit, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fast, testing fast also orientation,Staff Was very professional, very percise at the beginning of the group was a round 20 people, then for the gate test it was 5 then for orientation it was just 2 me and one other pic was taken for badge. that process was fast paste.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

overall experience of the interview was good.

Revenue Cycle Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Downers Grove, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Recruiting phone screen. Face to face meeting with Directors. Offer came very quick, on boarding process is very long. They make the employee chase down unreasonable request, tax documents from 2008, accual hard copy of high school diploma. When you have been employed in major fortune 100 companies in the past this process is an little redundant. Background checks should supply them with needed information.

Interview Questions

• How did you implement process improvements in your past rolls. How can you help here.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have a budget ranged, offer can be negotiated.

Addus Healthcare Response

Apr 28, 2016 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback regarding the interview process at Addus! We will take your feedback regarding the background check into consideration in the future in order to make the process as smooth ... More

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare.

Interview

Applied online. A recruiter called me and spoke with me a bit about the job. I was called in for an interview with two people in the department, I was offered and accepted the position.

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Marion, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick and job description was accurate. Wages were as mentioned in the interview. The hiring process was very easy and I was made to feel comfortable. Addus is one big family and employees are treated as part of the family.

Agency Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Smyrna, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I interviewed for the Agency Director position in Atlanta, GA. Based on the job description and skillset requirements I was completely qualified for the job. I interviewed with the executive recruiter who was wonderful. She was knowledge able and had a very good understanding of the interview process and communicated with me very well throughout the process. I interview with the Regional Director (The person that would be my boss) and she loved me. We had a great connection and understanding of the company needs for the office. She understood very well that employee relations were at the forefront of the issues for that office and that they need to be addressed. Everything went down hill when I interviewed with the COO Maxine Hochhauser. As a COO of a healthcare company she was NOT, in the least bit impressive. She began with the company in December of 2014 and may be a liability for Addus Healthcare. She lacks the ability to connect with people. As an example, I was out of town for my brother's funeral and she wanted to speak with me the DAY of the funeral. Of course I am not fully connected because of the situation. I expressed the desire to reschedule our interview call, but she explained that she was too busy to reschedule. Why would I want to work for a company like that? In addition to her rudeness, she operated on the call as if she already had someone else in mind that SHE wanted to hire, instead of considering what may be best for Addus. She wanted me to focus on sales, but why would you focus on sales when your problem as a location is losing existing members because of employee issues. You MUST first fix you internal problems before attempting to add to your member base. In closing, I work for another healthcare company that uses Addus for business, and I have the power of influence when it comes to who we use as a client to handle our patients. I WILL be redirecting our resources elsewhere to companies that really want to help our healthcare members.

Interview Questions

• What are the primary issues for Addus that you can Identity?   1 Answer

Scheduling Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Downers Grove, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Quick. Every one gets the job, its your decision to take it. The questions are simple. They go over previous experiences with previous employers and just want you to elaborate on them. Staffing agency submits your resume, addus responds back, they offer you the interview, after the interview they walk you around the job, have you sit with someone, and then ask you if the job was something you could do. Call back within 24hours