Addus Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Addus Healthcare Interview Questions

2.5

Agency Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Smyrna, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I interviewed for the Agency Director position in Atlanta, GA. Based on the job description and skillset requirements I was completely qualified for the job. I interviewed with the executive recruiter who was wonderful. She was knowledge able and had a very good understanding of the interview process and communicated with me very well throughout the process. I interview with the Regional Director (The person that would be my boss) and she loved me. We had a great connection and understanding of the company needs for the office. She understood very well that employee relations were at the forefront of the issues for that office and that they need to be addressed. Everything went down hill when I interviewed with the COO Maxine Hochhauser. As a COO of a healthcare company she was NOT, in the least bit impressive. She began with the company in December of 2014 and may be a liability for Addus Healthcare. She lacks the ability to connect with people. As an example, I was out of town for my brother's funeral and she wanted to speak with me the DAY of the funeral. Of course I am not fully connected because of the situation. I expressed the desire to reschedule our interview call, but she explained that she was too busy to reschedule. Why would I want to work for a company like that? In addition to her rudeness, she operated on the call as if she already had someone else in mind that SHE wanted to hire, instead of considering what may be best for Addus. She wanted me to focus on sales, but why would you focus on sales when your problem as a location is losing existing members because of employee issues. You MUST first fix you internal problems before attempting to add to your member base. In closing, I work for another healthcare company that uses Addus for business, and I have the power of influence when it comes to who we use as a client to handle our patients. I WILL be redirecting our resources elsewhere to companies that really want to help our healthcare members.

Interview Questions

• What are the primary issues for Addus that you can Identity?   1 Answer

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was about an 1 hour long and i had great interviewer and the questions were self explanatory and exact to the point.we discussed the types what area i preferred to work in and would i like to travel and how far.

HomeHealth Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

I only had one interview the process didn't take that long, I had to sit in a four day training class, took my I.D. photo, they fingered printed me and I had to wait for the call to come in and finish my paper work, and started working for the client the next day.

Interview Questions

• No everything was straight forward and to the point.   2 Answers

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alton, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Alton, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

I had the pleasure of interviewing for this position. My interview was wonderful! I felt it was a great opportunity and the person who interviewed me was a lovely individual. This is a position that requires you to be independent and not in need of praise. Pay is low, but the job itself gives you much more. I would reapply if the opportunity arose. I did not get the job due to an internal request for transfer to this location.

Interview Questions

• You are clearing the dishes from lunch and Mr. Smith has a runny nose and milk has been spilled on the floor. In which order do you take care of things?   1 Answer