Addus Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 26, 2017

1.9

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

HR Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two phone interviews and one on site interview and I received a call the same night with an offer for the role. The interviews were with the HR leadership and not with peers at the time.

Interview Questions

• They asked me behavioral interview questions on my background.   1 Answer

Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare.

Interview

Don't waste your time! I got a call for a phone interview, and she didn't call for it as agreed. I called back to see if she was still interested, and she was obviously shaken by her work, apologized and blamed computer issues. I talked her down as her voice was shaking and it sounded like she was about to cry... I asked if it would benefit her if I were to send my resume a different route. She said no, everyone kept calling because of missed interviews.. but she could pull it up on her phone?! We rescheduled and AGAIN, she STILL didn't call! Completely unprofessional and an incredible waste of time. I was a perfect fit for the job... Baffling.

Interview Questions

• When would be a good time to call for a phone interview?   1 Answer

Agency Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Columbia, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

Multi level interviews. Local, Regional, and finally Corporate level. Very friendly grounded staff. Multiple questions focusing on you and the future of the branch. How you feel about the state of the elder population in the state.

Home Health Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Homewood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Homewood, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was training. You had to have verification of education , identification and social security on location. The interviewer/ trainer was very thorough. It was a three day process that could be condensed.

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Eugene, OR).

Interview

Went in for an interview. Was hired on the spot. Had to wait three weeks for background check to come in to start. No training whatsoever luckily i had 13 years already.

Home Care Aide Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare.

Interview

When interviewing always dress and look professional. When speaking with a interviewer, focus on your qualifications for the job you applying not your personal life. Always thank the interviewer when your interview is done.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Addus Homecare Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Detroit, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fast, testing fast also orientation,Staff Was very professional, very percise at the beginning of the group was a round 20 people, then for the gate test it was 5 then for orientation it was just 2 me and one other pic was taken for badge. that process was fast paste.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

overall experience of the interview was good.

Revenue Cycle Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Downers Grove, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Recruiting phone screen. Face to face meeting with Directors. Offer came very quick, on boarding process is very long. They make the employee chase down unreasonable request, tax documents from 2008, accual hard copy of high school diploma. When you have been employed in major fortune 100 companies in the past this process is an little redundant. Background checks should supply them with needed information.

Interview Questions

• How did you implement process improvements in your past rolls. How can you help here.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have a budget ranged, offer can be negotiated.

Addus Healthcare Response

Apr 28, 2016 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback regarding the interview process at Addus! We will take your feedback regarding the background check into consideration in the future in order to make the process as smooth... More

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare.

Interview

Applied online. A recruiter called me and spoke with me a bit about the job. I was called in for an interview with two people in the department, I was offered and accepted the position.

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Marion, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick and job description was accurate. Wages were as mentioned in the interview. The hiring process was very easy and I was made to feel comfortable. Addus is one big family and employees are treated as part of the family.