Addus HomeCare Home Care Aide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Addus HomeCare Home Care Aide Interview Questions

Interviews at Addus HomeCare

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addus HomeCare (Spokane, WA) in October 2018.

Interview

Got a pulse? Can you clear a fingerprint background check? You're hired. Actually, you are hired before your fingerprint check clears, and that can take a month or more.

Interview Questions

• Can you deal with people whose world view and lifestyle may be very different from your own?   2 Answers
  • Will you do peri-care?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Addus HomeCare

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Addus HomeCare (Marion, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

filled out app took test on computer then 3 days unpaid training. watched videos read a lot class quizzes then fingerprints.very long process considering a lot of our class was driving more than 20 miles per day just one way. there was never an actual interview once there was enough people then the would have a training class. it was all common sense. it was long and drawn out

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Addus HomeCare (Gurnee, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

No background check, no drug test, they say you infront of a tv and made you watch 3 hours of videos about how to be a "home care aide" and then made you take a 15 min test, that's it.

Negotiation

No negotiations

Home Care Aide Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Addus HomeCare.

Interview

When interviewing always dress and look professional. When speaking with a interviewer, focus on your qualifications for the job you applying not your personal life. Always thank the interviewer when your interview is done.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Longview, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Addus HomeCare (Longview, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

They say me down and asked me if I would be okay with certain tasks. They asked me if I had anything on my record and when I said no they asked again, and pestered me saying that it's better I say so now. They hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I would be okay with clean private areas and changing adult diapers.   1 Answer

Home Care Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addus HomeCare (Salem, OR) in November 2010.

Interview

I just filled out an application, talked to the management and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any hard or unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.