Addus HomeCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Addus HomeCare Interview Questions

Interviews at Addus HomeCare

2.0

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Addus HomeCare in October 2009.

Interview

it was not a very taxing experience...very bland and not specific to the role i was applying for. I applied online, received a request for a phone interview and then went onsite for a 1 on 1 interview. I received an offer 2 days later but was unable to take it due to pay.

Interview Questions

Agency Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Addus HomeCare in November 2011.

Interview

I had 4 interviews that spanned over 3 months. The HR coordinator's screening interview was first and she also handled the details of the process (which were handled VERY poorly). Over time (3mths) I had 3 other interviews with the Regional Director, The VP of Home & Community and the COO. These interviews ranged from 1hr to 1.5 hours long and each person began theri questioning by asking me "Given your education and background experience, WHY DO YOU WANT THIS JOB?" In between interviews, I was asked to take 2 different online assessments. I NEVER spoke to anyone face-to-face. I was asked to provide references, which the HR person asked ME to contact and arrange times for HER to question them, then FAILED to uphold those times. The paperwork and details were shoddy and unorganized, to say the least and later my benefits would end up being severely mishandled.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me where I should start and how I shoudl go about building the market in your metro area?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not really a true negotiation. I was TOLD that (after discussion with the regional director) the budget would not allow for me to be offered a salary that was/is average ($65K). I later came to find out, that this discussion never actually took place and that the budgetary contraintswould likely not EVER be overcome.